SPORT & CULTURE
Day by day
Podgoritsa - Plav
Arriving to Podgoritsa airport. Transfer to Plav. Hotel.
We leave Milan by plane to land in the afternoon of the same day at Podgorica airport - the capital of Montenegro. From here we move by minibus for approx. 190km. up to the Plav lake, where we settle in a family hotel. Just in time to prepare the backpacks for tomorrow’s outing and we meet for dinner in the hotel restaurant.
Ski-tour to Crni Krs - 2426.A minibus transfer of about 15km. At a point where the asphalt ends and the road becomes dirt, our vehicles stop, and we will start the tour at an altitude of 1500m. ca. to climb to the summit of Crni Krs, which offers us a beautiful descent. In the afternoon we return to the hotel. Dinner and overnight stay.
Ski tour to Pasji Vrh - 2405m.
Early in the morning, we depart with the minibus towards the town of Gusinje.
Our destination is Pasji Vrh - 2140m., but if the snow in the valley is scarce, we will change our itinerary and head towards the valley of Maje Kokerhakes - 2300m.
In the afternoon we transfer to the city of Kolascin, where we settle for dinner and overnight stay in a very nice hotel.
Ski-tour to Bjelogrivac - 1970m.
We have breakfast early in the morning. Our minibus takes us to the beginning of the Bjelogrivac tour - 1970m. If the day is nice and the snow permits, it is worth it to link up with the summit of Muchnica - 1810m. and go down, enjoying skiing on a nice slope.
In the afternoon we return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Ski-tour to Sljeme - 2400m.
We meet for breakfast, again very early in the morning. Today’s transfer will be longer, but it’s worth it. We head to the Durmitur National Park, to explore another area of the Montenegrin mountains.
In the evening we return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Ski-tour to Traglava. Transfer to Kotor. Hotel.Considering that today we have to travel by minibus to the city of Kotor, the trip will be short and of little altitude. The summit of Traglava - 2072m, offers us 600m. uphill altitude difference and a pleasant descent to the parking lot where the minibus awaits us. Soon after we transfer to the most beautiful town in Montenegro - Kotor, but during the journey it is worth making a stop to visit Cetinje - the old Montenegrin capital. Once in Kotor we settle down for the night in a structure enclosed within the old city walls. The dinner will be based on fish in a restaurant near our accommodation.
Visit Kotor. Transfer to Podgoritsa international airport.We visit the town of Kotor accompanied by a tour guide. Shortly before noon we transfer to Podgorica airport to board an airplane and return to Italy.
The cost of the program is 1420.00 Euros per person and includes:
- Round trip flight from Milan to Podgorica in economy class.
- Transport of skis by plane.
- All transfers by minibus on the territory of Montenegro.
- All off-road trips as indicated in the program.
- Overnight stay in good quality hotels with dinner and breakfast.
- An Italian mountain guide for the entire duration of the program.
- A tourist guide for the visit of the town of Kotor.
- Insurance policy for recovery, hospitalization, medical expenses.
- For technical and organizational reasons, the program may be subject to variations.
- To visit Montenegro you only need a valid identity card.
- The trip is not suitable for vegans.
- The cost of the trip may be subject to updates with respect to changes in local costs or exchange rates between currencies.
- It is advisable to take out an insurance policy for missed boarding at the last moment.
- Single room supplement is 130.00 Euros.
- a pair of ski touring skis, poles, ski touring boots, skins, rampant, backpack with ski holder, a small knife, front flashlight.
- probe, snow shovel, A.R.V.A. search device, ice ax, crampons, a 3-5m lanyard, two carabiners.
- ski-mountaineering clothing, gloves-3 pairs, cap, headband, protective cream, sunglasses, and goggles.